FoamFit Dacron Low Melt Thermal Bonded Polyester Fiber, White Quilt Batting Loft 0.75 Ounces per Square Foot, Upholstery Grade Padding, DIY Projects, Arts & Crafts Length 1 Yard Width 36" Height 1 1/2"
FoamFit Dacron Low Melt Thermal Bonded Polyester Fiber, White Quilt Batting Loft 0.75 Ounces per Square Foot, Upholstery Grade Padding, DIY Projects, Arts & Crafts
FoamFit Presents Low Melt Polyester Fiber. Length 36 inches, width 36 inches, height 1 1/2 inches; 0.75 ounces per square foot, in one continuous piece. With honor made in America.Polyester fiber is easy to work with and has multiple uses. Renew the appearance of upholstery projects. Wrap foam cushions for smooth, wrinkle-free edges. An excellent UV-resistant choice for restoring outdoor furniture and boat upholstery. Quick and easy replacement for A/C and heat filters and aquarium filtration systems. Perfect for bridal gowns and wedding decoration. Restore filling in jackets, winter clothing, baby blankets, and cribbing. Great for DIY projects such as holiday decorations and making stuffed animals fluffy again or filling jewelry boxes. Wrap around delicate glass or ceramic for an extra padded layer of protection.What to do upon delivery?First, open immediately for the product to breathe. Then, as quilting arrives in a plastic bag, vacuum-packed by hand to allow the item to ship small than the actual contents expected to get wrinkled in the packaging to fluff up the batting; follow the instructions.What to do after unpacking the product?First, measure and cut fabric to the desired size; spray with water until damp; massage firmly and place in air dryer on tumble dry low setting until dry (use anti-static sheet if you so choose); This allows it to regain its shape, thickness, and size.
- Due to shortages in packing material, your FoamFit products may arrive in different packages. But, rest assured that it is the same excellent product inside. Quilting; is vacuum-packed by hand in a plastic bag for ease of shipping; to fluff up the batting; follow the instructions or see the video, spray with water, and place in an air dryer on tumble dry low setting.
- Enhance and Improve; home and office furnishings; indoor or outdoor furniture; ideal for wrapping and webbing foam cushions to create a sharper and fulfilled appearance
- Safe and Inexpensive; solution for aquarium filters, an excellent choice for green farm hydroponics, sound vibration reduction
- Easily to Modify; with a scissor perfect for do-it-yourself tasks; used by upholsterers, seamstress, tailors, designers, and artists
- With Confidence Made in the USA. Premium Plus Quality; 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed with 99.9% recovery rate; available in 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.25, and 1.5 Oz per square foot
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.