Eastman 60032, Brass Angle Gas Ball Valve,1/2 inch FIP x 3/8 inch Flare, 1/2" 3/8" OD Tube 1/2" FIP x 3/8" OD Tube
Eastman 60032, Brass Angle Gas Ball Valve,1/2 inch FIP x 3/8 inch Flare, 1/2" 3/8" OD Tube
Size:1/2" FIP x 3/8" OD Tube The EZ-FLO 60032 Brass Angled Gas Ball Valve- Straight Flare Pipe Inlet is for safe use with liquefied petroleum gas, LP gas, and air mixtures up to 175 PSI. It has a 1/2-inch FIP, 3/8-inch OD flare.The gas ball valve has a brass construction for a durable and robust connection. It has a lever handle for easy shut-off. The valve is angled for making connections at 90 degrees. Temperature rating: 32°F to 125°F
- The gas ball valve is equipped with a 3/8 inch Flare x 1/2 inch female Iron pipe (FIP) threaded connection
- Constructed of a high-impact, durable brass to provide a strong and long-lasting performance
- Designed for use with liquefied petroleum gas and air mixtures up to 175 PSI
- Features an aluminum lever handle with a 1/4 turn operation for easy on and off flow control
- A working temperature range of 32-degrees Fahrenheit to 125-degrees Fahrenheit is recommended for product safety
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.